- 100% Made in the USA from U.S. Sourced HDPE Plastic -
- Food Contact Safe - Non-Toxic - BPA Free - Phthalate Free -
- Water Resistant, Stain Resistant, & Easy to Clean -
- Simple, Tool Free Assembly -
- Supported by a Small Business with a 10 Year Track Record -
Compatible with our small dog bowl and cat bowl (bowls sold separately), our Rise Pet Bowl Stands are made from FDA and NSF listed food-contact safe HDPE plastic. It's the same stuff used as a food prep surface in many commercial kitchens. It's also free from phthalates and BPA, stain resistant, water resistant, and a cinch to clean. The heavy weight and non-skid pads help our stands to provide a very stable eating and drinking area for your pet. They're great for vigorous eaters as well as humans who prefer a well defined pet bowl area. Available in a neutral beige color to fit almost any decor. Tool-free assembly required. Bowls sold separately.
NOTE: Use of elevated feeders has become a bit of a controversial topic in recent years. We recommend use of a non-elevated stand (our "Low Rise" height) unless your vet recommends otherwise. You can learn more about our recommendation here.
Single Bowl Stands: 7.5” length x 7.5” depth x 2.5” (low rise) or 4” (mid rise) height
Double Bowl Stands: 14.1” length x 7.5” depth x 2.5” (low rise) or 4” (mid rise) height
Listed height is measured from the floor to the top of the stand (where the top of the bowls would be). Subtract 1.5" from the stand height if you'd like to determine the approximate height of the bottom of the bowl.
We ship out orders 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday), excluding postal holidays.
Our shipping cut-off time is 9 AM EST Monday through Friday (UPS and USPS shipments) and 8 AM EST on Saturday (USPS shipments only).
For most orders, we provide both a USPS and a UPS ground shipping option so you can select your preferred method during checkout.
Each available shipping service will include an estimated transit time, but please note that these are estimates only, based on information provided to us by the carrier. We don't provide any guaranteed shipping services.
We'll email you a shipping notification with tracking information on the day your order ships.
Shipping Issues and Errors
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an issue or concern with your shipment. We're pretty good at figuring out what's going on and getting things back on track. Just shoot us a quick email at email@example.com and don't forget to include your order number.
We strive for a simple, straight-forward, and fair return policy.
- We accept returns, for any reason, if requested within 30 days of your order delivery date.
- Items may be returned in new or used condition.
- We never charge restocking fees.
- We provide 1 prepaid return shipping label per customer/household. Additional returns are accepted within the applicable 30 day return window, but you'll be responsible for the shipping cost of any additional returns.
- We'll issue your refund within 1 business day of receipt of your return. We'll also send out a refund confirmation email at that time.
To arrange a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number or the last name associated with the order.