Workhorse Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls - Made in the USA
Save when you buy multiple mixing bowls
|Buy 2 or more mixing bowls, any size||Get 5% Off|
|Buy 3 or more mixing bowls, any size||Get 10% Off|
Excludes already discounted complete set. Discounts automatically applied to your shopping cart.
- 100% Made in the USA from Only U.S. Sourced Stainless Steel -
- Independently Tested for Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium -
- Screened for Radioactivity -
- Food Grade - Non-Toxic - BPA Free - Phthalate Free -
- Dishwasher Safe & Easy to Clean by Hand -
- Nest-able, Lightweight, and Durable -
- Supported by a Small Business with a 10 Year Track Record -
Our Workhorse Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls are made from 301 series stainless steel. Stainless steel mixing bowls are more hygienic than plastic mixing bowls while also being lighter and more durable than glass or ceramic mixing bowls. That’s why they are the go-to for professional kitchens, but it’s also what makes them great around the home kitchen.
Our Workhorse Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls are 100% Made in the USA from only U.S. sourced stainless steel. We’re proud to support U.S. manufacturing and U.S. jobs, but for us, U.S. production is also about the added safety and accountability that comes with it. Even still, no matter where a product is made, we think it’s important to verify that mistakes haven’t occurred. That’s why we send one bowl from every batch out to an independent lab for heavy metals testing (lead, mercury, and cadmium) and screen every batch for radioactivity.
|3 qt||9 1/2"||3 7/8"||0.75 lb|
|5 qt||11 3/4"||4 3/8"||1.1 lb|
|8 qt||13 1/4"||5 3/8"||1.4 lb|
**As measured in mounded, dry ingredient capacity (standard practice for mixing bowls)
View Use & Care Instructions (opens in new window)
View Heavy Metals Test Report (opens in new window)
We ship out orders 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday), excluding postal holidays.
Our shipping cut-off time is 9 AM EST Monday through Friday (UPS and USPS shipments) and 8 AM EST on Saturday (USPS shipments only).
For most orders, we provide both a USPS and a UPS ground shipping option so you can select your preferred method during checkout.
Each available shipping service will include an estimated transit time, but please note that these are estimates only, based on information provided to us by the carrier. We don't provide any guaranteed shipping services.
We'll email you a shipping notification with tracking information on the day your order ships.
Shipping Issues and Errors
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an issue or concern with your shipment. We're pretty good at figuring out what's going on and getting things back on track. Just shoot us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org and don't forget to include your order number.
We strive for a simple, straight-forward, and fair return policy.
- We accept returns, for any reason, if requested within 30 days of your order delivery date.
- Items may be returned in new or used condition.
- We never charge restocking fees.
- We provide 1 prepaid return shipping label per customer/household. Additional returns are accepted within the applicable 30 day return window, but you'll be responsible for the shipping cost of any additional returns.
- We'll issue your refund within 1 business day of receipt of your return. We'll also send out a refund confirmation email at that time.
To arrange a return, simply email us at email@example.com and include your order number or the last name associated with the order.