- 100% Made in the USA from Only U.S. Sourced Stainless Steel -
- Independently Tested for Lead, Mercury, and Cadmium -
- Screened for Radioactivity -
- Food Grade - Non-Toxic - BPA Free - Phthalate Free -
- Dishwasher Safe & Easy to Clean by Hand -
- Supported by a Small Business with a 10 Year Track Record -
Stainless steel is regarded by most to be the best all around material for dog food and water bowls. Stainless steel dog bowls won’t accumulate bacteria or get chewed up like plastic bowls, and they won’t chip, crack, or shatter like glass or ceramic bowls. Not all stainless steel is created equal, though. In fact, there are hundreds of different grades of stainless steel, and while some types make great mufflers or appliance faces, not all types make great pet bowls. That’s why we use only 304 series (also known as 18/8) stainless steel for our dog bowls.
While we’re proud to support U.S. manufacturing and U.S. jobs, for us, U.S. based manufacturing is also about the added safety and accountability that comes with it. But in a world where some pet bowls have been recalled for being radioactive and some have been found with high levels of lead, even that isn’t enough. That’s why we send one bowl from every batch out to an independent lab for heavy metals testing (lead, mercury, and cadmium) and screen every batch for radioactivity. That’s also why you won’t find any ‘for pet use only’ labels on our bowls. Our bowls are fit for pets and people, because they should be.
Tip! When selecting the best bowl size, it's important to consider not just how much food or water it holds, but also the size of the bowl relative to the size of your pet. We've factored this into our "typically best for" guidance below.
Tip! Hoping to fit our bowls in a stand/holder from another manufacturer? Please click here for detailed instructions. The dimensions below are approximate and should not be used for this purpose.
- Typically best for toy/miniature dog breeds under 10 lbs or so.
- Recommended fill - Up to 1 1/2 cups with room.
- Measures approximately 5 3/4" in diameter and 1 1/2" in height (shallow). Weighs about 0.3 lbs when empty.
- Typically best for small dog breeds between 10 and 40 lbs.
- Recommended fill - Up to 3 cups with room.
- Measures just under 6 1/2" in diameter and about 2 3/4" in height. Weighs about 0.5 lbs when empty.
- Typically best for medium & large dog breeds between 40 and 90 lbs.
- Recommended fill - Up to 6 cups with room.
- Measures about 7 3/4" in diameter and 3" in height. Weighs about 0.75 lbs when empty.
Extra Large Size:
- Considered by most to be a VERY big bowl. Typically best for extra large dog breeds over 90 lbs or so, or as a communal water bowl for multiple large breed dogs.
- Recommended fill - Up to 12 cups with room.
- Measures about 10 1/2" in diameter and 3 1/2" in height. Weighs about 1.5 lbs when empty.
View Use & Care Instructions (opens in another window)
View Heavy Metals Test Reports Covering all Current Inventory (opens in another window)
We ship out orders 6 days a week (Monday through Saturday), excluding postal holidays.
Our shipping cut-off time is 9 AM EST Monday through Friday (UPS and USPS shipments) and 8 AM EST on Saturday (USPS shipments only).
For most orders, we provide both a USPS and a UPS ground shipping option so you can select your preferred method during checkout.
Each available shipping service will include an estimated transit time, but please note that these are estimates only, based on information provided to us by the carrier. We don't provide any guaranteed shipping services.
We'll email you a shipping notification with tracking information on the day your order ships.
Shipping Issues and Errors
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have an issue or concern with your shipment. We're pretty good at figuring out what's going on and getting things back on track. Just shoot us a quick email at email@example.com and don't forget to include your order number.
We strive for a simple, straight-forward, and fair return policy.
- We accept returns, for any reason, if requested within 30 days of your order delivery date.
- Items may be returned in new or used condition.
- We never charge restocking fees.
- We provide 1 prepaid return shipping label per customer/household. Additional returns are accepted within the applicable 30 day return window, but you'll be responsible for the shipping cost of any additional returns.
- We'll issue your refund within 1 business day of receipt of your return. We'll also send out a refund confirmation email at that time.
To arrange a return, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number or the last name associated with the order.